[Like the quality of the screencast? I use the Screenflow app for it!]
Had a rough morning today as I missed a flight out to a conference that I was supposed to speak at. The combination of frustration and guilt combined with terrible customer service was a little too much for me!
But I was able to take something away from the experience; it was a subtle reminder to do all that I can to serve and go the “extra mile” for my visitors and readers.
We have an opportunity to make a lasting impression on people who can (and will) definitely return to our properties. Have you made their experience “easy”? As I mentioned in the video, a few things to remember:
- Is your design “easy” to look at on the eyes?
- Is the information (architecture) simple and intuitive?
- Are the features and functional elements on your blog providing high value?
- Is it easy to subscribe and engage?
- Do your visitors get to the information they need effortlessly and without pause?
- Does it “feel” welcoming?
Delta failed today; don’t do the same!