I’m looking to hire a rockstar full-time IT Nerd (that’s the official job title… kinda.) for one of the businesses that I lead.
Here are some of the qualifications that I’m looking for:
- If I ask you to build me a Windows or OSX Server you wet your pants with excitement.
- Deploying, managing, and troubleshooting phone lines to wifi networks to my staff’s mobile needs sounds like a dream come true.
- Being a help-desk and end-user technology support technician (hardware and software) makes you giddy.
- You spend your lunch hours reading blogs about IT infrastructure while tweaking fan units just for fun.
- You know what a CRM is and don’t mind doing a bit of business analyst work to find the best one.
- Inventory management? Psh. You do that in your sleep.
- You like people as much as you do computers… almost. Just kidding.
- When I say “I need a long RJ-45″ you giggle (because you know what I mean).
- You don’t mind working odd hours (and long hours) as long as you have the freedom to do so the way that you want.
- You’re a geek, in every sense of the word. You don’t mind being called a nerd either.
- You can tactically deploy new systems today but you also don’t mind leading others and building strategy for the future.
- If I ask you to go out and buy me 10 Macbook Pros you don’t ask me when or why – you ask me specs and if I want wireless mice with them (with service agreements).
- When I say “I like Clouds.” you say “Do you want me to build one?”
If you’re seriously interested please email me ASAP with a resume and a few lines convincing me that you’re awesome: firstname.lastname@example.org
I promise lots of work, lots of fun, and money.