It’s that time of the year (again) folks and there are plenty of needy bloggers out there who could use a thing (or two), and not all of them have to be tech-related either!
[By the way, this isn't a subtle hint to anyone that I actually need any of the applications or gift suggestions that I'm about to share since I already have most of them already!]
And there are tons of great gift ideas out there for that special blogger in your life and I’ve listed about 20 or so here.
I’ve ranked them according to price (cheapest to most expensive) for ease of browsing:
- Apple Gift Cards ($1+) – You can’t go wrong with these, right?
- Buy Them a New Domain Name for a Year! ($5+)
- Moleskine Notebooks ($8+) – Get a WordPress-Embossed one for $12!
- Ironman Decal for Macbook ($9+) – I have this on my Macbook Air!
- WordPress Bistro Mug ($10)
- Action Book by Action Method ($15+)
- Digging into WordPress eBook ($27)
- Evernote Premium ($45 for a year)
- OIOPublisher for Serving Advertisements ($47)
- Acorn Image App ($49)
- USB Blue Snowball Microphone for Audio, Video Needs ($60+)
- VaporCase for iPhone 4 ($80+) – I have the Nickel-plated for $120.
- A Premium WordPress Theme – Perhaps Standard Theme? ($49-$99)
- Screenflow for Desktop Video Capture ($99)
- Dropbox Pro for a Year ($99)
- Year of Hosting at Dreamhost ($100+)
- Year of VaultPress Backup for WordPress ($180)
- Flip MinoHD for Video Recording ($199+)
- Freshbooks Online Accounting for a Year ($240)
- Apple iPad ($499+)
- Macbook Air ($999+)
Hah! I had to throw in a #21 here, right? Especially since I freaking love my Macbook Air!
Again, I haven’t recommended anything that I don’t actually use myself for my blogging needs! Have fun with it and would love to see what you guys are getting for your blogging friends!