What you can expect is as follows:
- Watch and learn from me as I migrate content, setup a WordPress Theme, and customize the back-end!
- Learn all my “secrets” in terms of the plugins that I use, how I tweak them, and what I build in from scratch!
- Observe how I customize Page Speed optimization, cacheing, and server-config (not as complex as you might imagine)!
- Real-time Q/A about how you can apply most if not all of the strategies that I’ll be sharing!
The point is that if you bring your notebook you’ll be able to engage with me and the other attendees in a real-time workshop where you’ll leave with a more optimized blog and publishing experience!
This is a rare opportunity to watch me do what I do best and get all your questions answered about how I do what I do as a professional blogger.
Your experience will definitely be optimized if you purchase Standard 3, the best publishing platform out there!
There is no obligation though and not a requirement to come and leave having your blog in better shape than it was previously!
Sign Up Here and I’ll see you in a few weeks! I will also attempt to live-stream the event as well for those that can’t come physically!
In addition to installing (or migrating) and configuring your blog for Standard, Tom – one of my partners at 8BIT – will also be highlighting how you can easily incorporate your personal brand or customize the presentation of your blog without touching code.
Specifically, he’ll review:
- Header Images
- Background Colors
- Setting up Custom Menus (Above the header, below the header, and in the footer)
- How to leverage the new Theme Customizer to preview settings before launching your blog
- Taking advantage of a few of Standard’s built-in features for tweaking your blog while preventing subscribers and visitors from being able to view your changes until you’re ready
This is the guy that has built this product – so this is direct from the source!
It is also rumored that our designer, Jared, may also make an appearance…